I woke up very early (1030AM) in Gav's apt and had to help him move stuff from 2 different apartments for the next 5 hours. We stopped in the middle and grabbed bagel sandwiches and vitamin water (the new cherry flavor is bangin). We were to have a family dinner around 6 at The Manor in West Orange and we had to finish around 4:30. During the day I contacted my sister to have her find my burberry suit, a collared shirt, a tie and my belt. At 4:30 we were done, and I took a quick shower. I sped off and got to The Manor on time if I had my clothes w/me but took about 7 minutes to change into a striped blue shirt w/my light blue interview tie (terrible choice Amy) and slipped on my black Burb.
After getting it all together we walked in and waited a bit to be seated. The buffet was DELICIOUS!!! We started off with appetizers including smoked salmon, salad, delicious bread, fresh mozzerella (not great), fried shrimp (AMAZING) and other things I forget. The main course included penne pasta w/vodka sauce, chicken parm (not great), italian sausage w/peppers (not great), amazing carved turkey, not great lamb, pretty good seafood in cream sauce and other things i forget. Desert was pretty good as well; there was apple crumb that was decent, a chocolate mousse cake that was ok, tarts that tasted good and an ice cream cake (more things I forget). There was a really cute black chick I coudln't hit on there in front of madd people and a waitress that was VERY young but very cute.
We eventually went outside to take pics in their beautiful courtyard. I went home and just relaxed, unwound and eventually took it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment