
So I woke up on a couch and get my bearings straight. I hear Sud and Neha in the background frmo her room. Then they invite me to go out to Brunch w/them and Sonia. I agree and we make the walk over to Eatery; a year or 2 ago I took Yoon Hei over there who appeared as Jungle Bub that day (looking very fine). For some reason the food at Eatery always gives me gas; today was no different. They had a delicious coffee cake? as an appetizer for free. I had a spinach/chorizo and tomato omlette that was delicious. We all caught up; I hadn't seen Sonia since Neha's bday in February and she was looking good. I feel she looks a bit like a mouse (not in a bad way) and has some very engaging, beautiful eyes.
Anyway, after we finished I had a bad feeling in my stomach, and went downtown w/the gang to head over to Gav's place. Everyone took the Q downtown; Sonia got off first, Neha/Sud next and I finally got off at U square where I was to meet gav w/in the next 10-15 min. I didn't hear from him so I wandered over to Coffee shop to hang out w/Lulu for a bit. She chopped all her hair off, and it looked pretty good; must feel free w/o the modeling gig now for her... unless she still is one; not sure. So we chatted while she took customers and there was literally no talent in terms of waitressing, so it was a bit of a waste aside from catching up (I hadn't seen her in maybe 4 months).
We chilled out, watched some TV, listened to some music and basically relaxed. At around 5, I called it a day as I had to drive to CT for work. I got to my car in JC an hour later and actually saw the Patel Bros w/Namrata. I yelled at them twice, but alas they were too far away, so they couldn't hear me.
I started the trek to CT and got to the last exit before the GW bridge. I had seen earlier that the GW bridge had MASSIVE delays, but I thought i was ok because the signs said 278; I then realized once it started clogging up, that 278 was probably after the GW bridge. I followed Route 9N until I caught the Palisades Pkway and got to the Tappanzee bridge... THANK YOU GOD FOR THE TAPPANZEE BRIDGE. When I got off the turnpike to avoid the GW bridge, GPS told me I would arrive at 8:36. When I got on the Palisades pkway I was to get there around 8:50. After a lot of cruising at 80mph, I arrived at the Marriott at around 8:30; NASTY!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately w/all the extra time, I didn't iron and screwed myself on Wednesday (I brought pre ironed shirts that I saved from Taiwan hahaha).
No comments:
Post a Comment