Saturday after losing all $5 bills I went back to the MB w/Aakash when he busted out ak vs. a2 pre flop and got sucked out on. We decided to hit up the pool and walked downstairs to go on the 10 minute walk to the MB pool. On the way down, some really attractive thin brunette around early to mid 30s asked us where the pool was. "We're looking too, it's tough!" So she started walking with us. Aakash pointed to the sign saying the pool is straight ahead, so I followed with, "We just aren't as smart as he is, he can read" but the funnier version of saying it. She laughed. We continued walking and I started the audit of what her deal was. She was travelling alone from CA to surprise a friend who was there. I noticed no ring and she was very very talkative. Unfortunately Dave called me up and I had to talk to him for a couple minutes while I could've been running game. I quickly hung up as we got outside. Aakash actually got her into the pool area as a guest. She was looking for her friend, thinking she'd be at the pool during the day. Eventually when we got to the actual water, she said, "I'm angie, what are your names?" She asked Aakash what kind of name his was, and didn't have extraordinary interest in where mine was from. He quickly said well good luck finding your friend which I was unhappy about because he gave her a reason to leave without closing the number up.
After berating myself for a while, we walked down the opposite end of where Angie went, coudlnt' find seats, so we walked back. She was walking towards us and I prepared myself for a number close. She smiled at us as we intersected and i put my hands up, "I coudln't find her either." She laughed (Aakash would later tell me that was a great line). Then I did the unthinkable. In order to quicken the process, I pulled my phone out and just said, "Hey, later, do you wnat to hang out?" I froze before i started talking and that's the only thing that came out of my mouth. I was horrified by how badly it went, and she just seemed awkward, "Umm, well I'm not leaving right now, so maybe later." Aakash just started laughing at me and we both talked shit about my game until and after we found seats under the shade.
Eventually we tried to hit up the lazy river, but found out you actually have to BUY tubes to float in it, which doesn't make any sense at all. We quickly left and went back upstairs to chill; it was about time for the game anyway we all got ready for Prive' soon after. Prive' seemed like the nuts when the promoter was tellin us about it earlier Friday.
We got everyone together and headed over to Planet Hollywood (what I think every younger below 30ish person should be stayin at because it's in the middle of the strip (across from Bellagio) and very modern; not to mention they basically have go go dancers dealing blackjack next to Prive). As we waited in the bottle service blob (not really a line), I noticed a real cute asian chick manning the "big wheel game" I kind of was nervous since I guess I'm intimidated by fine ass chicks, but eventually I came up w/a gem, "Hey, when do you work until" This was after she had caught me, or maybe I caught her, checking her out a couple times. She put up 4 fingers and repeated it verbally. "Oh ok, I was gonna ask you to come up here when you're done, but it's too late."
We got in, went up the escalator and were escorted to our dance floor side table (sick location next to a bar). I just started dancin cuz the hip hop was already busting through the speakers. The DJ was layin it down and shit was off the hook. We eventually chipped in for the total dollars for the table and the night began. For some reason the dudes next to us just brought like tons of girls over to the table area, and we kinda got some overflow. We were chillin, dancing, hootin and hollerin. Eventually it got to a point where this huge group of asians came to sit on our couch. I was literally surrounded with beautiful asians... which I'm used to. We started talkin; one thing led to another and my girl was slappin my ass and it ALLLLLLLL CAME OFFFFFF! It was a hell of a time dancing, talking with new people and just enjoying life. Eventually for some reason those girls got booted from the table area; they had told me they have a table (where the dudes' table was) but the bouncer said nah, and booted them hahaha. Oh well. We continued to enjoy life.
By around 3:30 we were getting tired (by the way taht's 6:30AM ET) and began to leave. i noticed a really cute asian chick w/her friend in front of our area and they kinda checked me out. I left and turned back to see them staring at me (so I looked over them to not make it look very obvious). I went back to the table to scope out the situation. They were rejecting all sorts of dudes. I eventually went up to the cute one and said, "I've just seen you rejecting madd dudes, you should come in to our area so dudes wno't bother you." She responded, "Were you at Mix on Thursday night?" I movedm y head back to take a look and wouldn't you know it, it was the asian from the front of mix. Lesson #83592018404 for young Tsuizzie. ALWAYS HIT ON GIRLS WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHACNE AND LOCK IT DOWN. Jeez, so we spoke for al ittle before I realized I coudln't hear a thing over the thunderous club music. I did an extreme baller thing next by asking them to come in, they were thinking, so I just unhooked the ropes, put my hand out and they came in.
Unfortunately after that it all went downhill; maybe it was because I feel awkward dancing w/2 girls by myself; I think if i get rejected it looks bad???? but who cares right? It's vegas, and they clearly showed some interest right?! So I kinda went off to text people on the couch while they just danced by themselves. I also maybe made it seem like they weren't important to me, but right there I just gotta be risky and make a freaking move. I am happy w/the line i opened with but not w/my follow up. I also have to work on the leaving the place w/the girl moves.
Eventually I came out w/her email and saw the same asian at the big wheel again. I said, "You weren't lyin!" after I checked and my watch said 3:30. She said nope, smiled and I left without doing much else... why i didn't ask her what she was doing after was beyond me.
We went back and started up that poker session I spoke of in my last post.
After poker I went upstairs, talked to Nitin and Rat for a while and we all went back down to play blackjack (me to watch them) once Rishi came back from talking with some chicks. We went down and saw Amit at the craps table by himself on a nice little run, Shandor by himsefl at a BJ table, so we sat next to him and just played for about an hr. Me and mit bounced to sleep for 2 hr.
No comments:
Post a Comment