skip to main | skip to sidebar

Day of Tsui

Insight into the weekly adventures of young Tsui.

6.01.2009

Long time between posts

So I realized I haven't posted since Tuesday; I had been extremely busy trying to wrap things up at work and cleaning my house before the trip to Vegas. I don't remember doing much but cleaning and trying to complete work. There had to be some online poker in there as well.

I was leaving for Vegas Thursday morning and I went to bed really late on Wed. More to come.
Posted by KT at 3:28 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Have you been to Europe?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (119)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ▼  June (23)
      • Helping move again...
      • Gettin my drink on.
      • Worst Concert Ever
      • Plowing Through the Week
      • Papa's Day
      • My First Pancake; Served by Orlando Pace
      • Air China Alights
      • Happy Bday Katie!
      • First Travel Since Asia
      • Chillin hard on Sunday
      • Feeling like it will all fall apart
      • Rajul's Charity Bartending Event!!
      • Day #4 of the (work) week
      • Facebook comments
      • Really chill Sunday
      • Week of 6/1 - 6/6
      • Flight back
      • Finishing up Vegas
      • It's Saturday... Oooo OOOOO!!
      • Friday Night Lights
      • Thursday Night Rendezvous
      • Lets Get It
      • Long time between posts
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

KT
View my complete profile
 

Waxing Don't Hurt