6.25.2009

My First Pancake; Served by Orlando Pace

After I left the JFK Ramada, I cruised over to Gav's new place and helped him move some stuff as he was getting situated. I noticed his new place 23/1 is very very close to Stuy town which means I'll be playing more basketball again (Daigo moved out of there). Afterwards, I ended up goin out around 12:30 w/Daigo and my other boys. We met at Aces and 8s on 2nd and C. I walked to the back of the place where I found were 5 long beer pong tables and a lot of freaking asians.

My 2 boys were massacr-ing a team and by the end, I teamed w/daigo in hopes of defeating them. I offered to buy the beer, so I went over and got instantly rejected by the only bartender to put in an order. I spied another girl behind the counter w/nice cleavage and asked if I could order w/her. She smirked and said no cuz she was upstairs... whatever that meant. I was by some cute asian chicks and decided not to holler. I waited at least 5 good minutes and saw Todd on the other side so I went over to him. We discussed how slow the service was and eventually the bartender got my $14 pitcher and apologized for the wait which definitely was appreciated.

I returned to the back and we got our game on. I sank 7 cups while Daigo could only muster 1. During the game the guys who weren't with us said they had next, but then a group of a really cute small asian (think MI3 half asian girl) a fatter asian girl (we'll refer to her as Orlando Pace, standout offensive lineman for the St. Louis Rams for the last 10 yr or so) and a short asian dude came behind us. MI3 asked who had next and we explained the dudes did, but then they explained the table was reserved (it had a reserve tag on it) and only our crew could play... which seemed fair and just, so the girls talked their way (rightfully) into NEXT.

We were down about 4 to 3 cups and kept missing shots. I turned and asked MI3 for some advice because I "Couldnt' hit a thing". She told me to just get my lean on... she spoke in slightly ghetto fashion which to me is an obvious turn on. Everytime I shot I forgot to lean and made it a big deal, yelling NO LEAN! It was my attempt at conversation...

Everyone knows the best way to pick up chicks during beer pong is to play against them and TRASH TALK THEM. When we lost I was pretty upset as I just forfeited my opportunity, but luckily my other friend stepped out to call someone and I played in his place. I sank 4 shots immediately. MI3 sank her first, but the team was literally TERRIBLE; they sank no shots after that. My boy came back, so I took a seat behind MI3 and told her the B team was in; we couldn't stand embarassing them w/starters.

The trash talking continued and after another couple turns, Orlando Pace turned around and asked me for any pointers. I said, "Honestly it's all natural skill, so there's nothing I can give you." SHe frowned and pressed for more, so I offered, "Well you just have to have that stroke," and demonstrated the pretty shot and follow through. "Well I'm not really good at stroking," she replied. "Well we really have nothing to talk about then."

About 5 turns later I looked over and saw they had still only hit one cup. I asked MI3 "Do you guys need some help???" She pretended to be upset and said no! I responded with, "Oh you must be playing the other way where you hit cups and put them on the table??" She slowly just shook her head; I laughed and apologized for being confused.

Later when they lost, she handed me the last beer from their side. Then proceeded to tell me sinec I was on the other team, it was my responsibilty to drink the beers the girls did NOT hit wihch were MANY. "What school did you go to, because those are some weird ass rules," I asked her. "Community College" From that point on I figured it'd be best not to continue w/that topic. She ran over to my boy, explained the circumstances and brought the 4 beers over.

Later I continued to trash talk her and eventually the following came up, "You know what? I"m going to do you a favor tonight... I'm about to play with my boy right here and I'm gonna let you take notes. I usually charge for tennis lessons and beer pong lessons, but today I'm gonna hook you up." All of a sudden she turned her interest and started trashing me about tennis. "Don't even mention tennis cuz I'll whoop your ass any day of the week," she said.

We discussed tennis further and in the meantime I had taken my phone, threatening her I'd put her # in and it'd be ON. When I got around to formally asking her for it, it had been 15 min at least since we started chatting one on one. Orlando Pace and the dude were maybe 5 ft away and must've heard the question. Like uma thurman in "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" she dashed across the room, grabbed MI3 and tried to leave w/the other dude. I tried to grab MI3 and failed; as I did so I said, just give me your # so we can play. She started 973- and i lost the rest in translation.

I looked up and all my friends just said GO AFTER HER... I got up and dashed to the front, put my arm around the dude and said, "I can't let you do this to me." "I'm not doing anything dude," he replied. I looked at MI3 and asked her to give me the # so we could play, and wouldn't you know it, Orlando Pace decided she would speak on behalf of MI3. "We're not gonna leave, we'll be back, don't worry, you can get it later." I know what the deal is here; I looked at MI3; she really wanted to give it to me; she had that drunken smile every girl gets when she wants that piece of meat in front of her. Unfortuntely Orlando wasn't budging and I just said, i Don't want it, don't worry about it and returned to the back.

For the next 20 min everyone discussed how "in the bag" she was and how it was ridiculous how badly I had just been cockblocked, "Pancake cockblocked". WHen we were about to leave, I checked upstairs just to see if they were around and of course they were not. I walked home w/Ken Fung and went to bed an unhappy man....

No comments: