So Thursday I was planning to go watch game 4 in the city with Anand and Aakash, but it started raining and I didn't feel like making the drive up to JC then waiting outside in the rain for max 20 min. Instead I went to Kohl's in EB to meet up w/my dad. He was going over there after he visited his mom because they were having this everything 30% off after sales sale. I needed a pair of swimming goggles (my new goal is to swim at least 2 times every time I go to a hotel for a week). I looked on Kohls.com and was surprised to see they sell goggles, so I got a pair regularly priced at $16 for $7!!!! My pops just bought a pair of pans that looked pretty nice. He actually talked me out of buying boxers because you can get them at costco for unreal prices??? I rarely buy boxers, so it's a shame since I have some that are very very old (should I be telling people this?). We decided to hit up Bonefish Grill which was a walk across the Kohl's parking lot. I was pleased to see an extremely cute waitress come over to our table, and very unpleased to see a weird looking ring on her left ring finger that I believe (did not confirm) was a wedding ring. She was really nice, very beautiful and had a great great smile.
I was unbelievably hungry and was really really excited when Sarah brought the bread out. The bread at Bonefish grill is in the top 3 of free breads from restaurants. Right now I only remember Bertucci's as another member of the big 3. Anyone have any ideas?
Later my Parmesean encrusted Trout came out and tasted really really good, but seemed a bit unhealthy since it was fried. I liked that they kept the skin on; fish skin just tastes really really good (Sorry for the repetition)!!!!
Friday to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment