7.04.2009

Table 28

Wednesday we finished work and went to Table 28 along the Lake/Bay shore of RI. We used the boss's new iPhone to check out the directions and followed the green dot to the restaurant which was cool. The hostess when we walked in was very very solid, but probably not interested. I don't know why that affects anything. I went to the bathroom and was amazed to see a window from the urinal looking at the bottom of the stairwell; basically if someone kneeled down in the middle of the stairs, they'd be able to see into the men's bathroom (why didn't they do this w/the women's room!??!?!

Our seat was really really nice; we sat facing the glass doors and had the waitress open up the door so we got a view of the lake and all the boats; personally I thought there were too many boats and not enough water, but maybe that's just my house. We got a roasted red pepper hummus w/flat bread which tasted very good; I got a seafood/chicken carbonara which tasted pretty good. Lynette was unhappy with what I suggested which seemed like a seafood pie because they had a bready pastry baked on top of the seafood. She ordered a side of marinara linguini which tasted pretty plain. During the meal I was gettin a mini vibe from the waitress. I told myself I'd ask her out, but during the meal kept finding reasons not to... too young etc... I dunno what's wrong w/me!!!!!!

Eventually we just left because of gastrointestinal difficulties. I had to run out and speed back to the hotel hahaha. As I rushed in, I noticed a cute front desk attendant; during dinner we discussed watching Public Enemy, so I contemplated asking the FD girl (my boss doesn't mind as I know she'd be tired). Unfortunately She left after I was finished showering :(

Another day another mistake... hopefully I can start capitalizing sooner rather than later.

then almost went to movie, too tired, couldn't pull trigger on hostess, waitress nor the front desk girl

No comments: