
For the first time in maybe 2 years I stepped foot in the Bostitch Plant in East Greenwich on Tuesday morning. We had eaten a quick breakfast which included oatmeal w/raisins and sausage/egg on mcmuffin that I made at the springhill Suites. Work lasted a while and afterwards we headed to 1149, a restaurant about 5 min from the plant that is infamous (to me) for having maserati's, benz's and Beamers in the front of its valet parking lot. I've always loved the wait staff there; all explain things well and are very very courteous. We ordered a smoked salmon appetizer which came out shaped as a rose somehow; it was freaking amazing not to mention how good it tasted. We also got something else I forgot because the smoked salmon was so freaking good. The bread this time wasn't very good; it was a bit plain and dry. I had a roll w/cranberries in it. Eventually we got our main entrees which for me included scrod which I ate for the first time. I really really enjoy eating boneless fish now. I think my fav is still sea bass, but scrod was very good. I tried some of my boss's delicious ribeye and we had mac n' cheese, spinach and mushroom compliments. Not much else happened that night... we just went home and I went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment