7.14.2009

2 Graduations

I woke up and relaxed until I had to get ready to go to my Brooke's sister Sam's graduation party. I went to CVS to pick up a card and headed over to Hillsborough to the BP residence. B's house is pretty nasty, and the houses in the development are NASSSSTY. I met up w/B and we hadn't hung in a long time. I know her sis from Oakcrest summer camp when I was a counselor (holler ashley). Sam was only 5-7 years old at that point; crazy that I knew her sister because we lived across the hall from each other at Thurston @ GWU!!! Actually Paige was there too; I know her from a long time ago when I saw her play tennis at Winning Touch when I worked there. She was nasty, and she is gonna play at TCNJ next year. Go Lions. I know her sister too! It's crazy, 2 sets of sisters I know from Hillsborough, weird.

I then went to NYC; Ivan was there but tapped out early and didn't join me. I hollered at Aakash, should've went to his place to get into R Bar, but stayed around GGav's because I didn't realize I had a car, so I could've just left and brought my stuff into Gav's place later. Unforuntately I waited for Gav and Nancy and we left around 11:30 while Aakash got to R Bar around 10:15 when he said it was packed full of ladies.

During the day, I was in contact w/Rajul and for some reason she was hollerin at me to go out (never happens). So I decided to roll from R Bar cuz it was PACKED and went to meet them at La Caverna. I ran about 6 blocks through pouring rain because a cab would take too long. Unfortunately I was SOAKED when I went in, but luckily my shirt was black so no one could tell. I was flossin my french cuff black w/blue lined shirt from BR with the Watercube cufflinks my sister got me from Beijing (nasty).

I bought Rajul and I cran Vodkas and I was immediately trashed. I Danced w/her and her friends, roommates and others and it was a lot of freaking fn. the DJ did a great job and she had a lot of fun friends that went crazy on the dance floor. I actually wante dto hone in on the cutest one (started w/a b?) but she immediately went away after I met her (felt some vibe). I moved on to her friend Kristen, a short blonde who seemed a bit reserved but seemed interested.

I was dancing near her and she told me I'm a good dancer; i took her hand, we started adnacing and she asked me "What are you doing?" I am not sure why girls always ask dumbass questions like this, so I just said "i'm just tryin to have fun, I'm triyn to dance w/you" And she obliged. I pulled her in and it was on. She kept tellin me I was so much fun, I know how to dance and "Can you teach me?" I just told her, the dumber you think you look? THe better it looks to other people!!!!

We stopped for a little as I took a breather and talked to Rajul. Then started up again later for the rest of the night. Everyone eventually left and she closed her tab out. We took a cab back to her place (I dropped her off after getting her number) and I went to Gav's. Great night!!!!

No comments: