7.08.2009

Rain out

I was planning to play pitch and putt with Martin on Tuesday, but it started raining in the afternoon to wash our plans out. Instead I stayed home and watched parts of the Michael Jackson tribute which was nice. I don't really understand why Al Sharpton feels the need to say that what Michael Jackson did wasn't odd, how people questioned him about it was odd. I totally disagree. Why didn't he say this earlier before when he was living??? Dude, it's obviously weird that you hang w/little kids all the time to even be in the situation to be charged for whatever he was charged w/. I think from watching the movie about the Jackson 5 it's obvious he never had a childhood and he prob just wanted to hang w/little kids because it's definitely t otally different from hanging w/adults; plus little kids don't know really who he is, so they'd just treat him like anyone else. I think it's a shame he died; his music was so amazing! I was just listening to "The Girl Is Mine," a duet he did w/Paul McCartney. Paul is singing then Michael blasts in w/a line and his voice just shits all over his. Pretty amazing. Imagine if he never got into music! Do you think he was just destined to get into music w/his voice? I wonder if when he talked, did people just know he could sing? Is it just innate to sing if you have a voice like that? I like to sing, but my voice is horrendous!!!

Later I had planned to call the chick around 8-9, but my mom was coming over to eat dinner; we decided to get Jose Tejas, but when we arrived as usual, there was a 40 min wait. We decided to leave and went to Champps in Menlo instead which is always delicious, but since I had just eaten some food I was not too hungry. I ordered a simple bowl of chunky potato soup.

We spoke about my future and how I am a bit scared of what it holds because I really haven't thought much about it. I don't know what I will be doing nor what will happen with my job and everything. It's a scary thought, the future, so it has been bothering me a bit in the past couple months. I realized i don't really have any goals now since I've reached most of them, so I will set some new goals soon. I think I want to work part time at a tax firm to learn personal income tax in order to eventually own my own tax business. I think i can garner a lot of different clients with my personality, and I think this is a very nice way to make some good money.

Well I think I called the lady too late, around 930. She didn't pick up so I just told her I wanted to see whats up and she should call me back. That's pretty much it on the day, and i'll see you next time.

No comments: