7.21.2009

Been extremely busy

The weekend was pretty hectic, Friday I drove home from CT, and went out for Corey's bday in the city. I had planned to go to Woodbury on Saturday and went to the Patel bros' so we all went out after. We all drove into Chinatown and i waited for sly. Once she got there, I drove to the actual place which was down a few blocks from where we first parked and walked in.

The venue was extremely small when we first walked in. It seemed real nice, but really really small; it was also really really hot, annd the music was a bit weird; nothing i've ever really heard before, not techno, but more like relaxing dance music if that's even possible. After a bit, we went upstairs... and it was HUGE. There was a loooong row of chairs and tables; a median with bathrooms and door to the kitchen I believe, then another long bar w/seats on the sides. It was really really nice up there; loungish and very cool ambiance. We posted up there, me, sly, nams and Anand and waited as most people filed their way up to be w/the cool cats. We were enjoying drinks (I actually drank a tequila sunrise... it's not bad but it's tequila), company and the atmosphere.

Later, Sly was gettin tired, so we left; I had the keys and had to get her stuff out of the car, so I ran back in and gave the keys to nams. As I was inside; a girl i had met earlier and was feelin some vibe from was there as well and she was w/a blonde. As I told Corey I was out, the chick asked me why i was leaving and that it was a wack decision; i just said my friend wanted to go; she was tired. She tells me, "OH YOUR GF IS TIRED????" I said nahhh, that wasn't a gf. "Oh, it sounds like a GF." "Well, it's not." "WHY YOU TELLIN ME THAT????" Hahahaha, she was givin me so much shit. It was hilarious. Eventually I just left and we somehow got a path that came w/in 10 min of reaching the Christopher st. path station.

The first car we got in was hot as HELL!!!!! We switched cars at the next stop and it felt amazing in AC. We eventually got back to my place at like 3AM which wasn't bad.

Saturday we went to Woodbury. It was a very fun day in the sun; I got freaking burnt, but oh well. I got a burb trench coat and other things from juicy Couture (my first items). It was a really fun time and Sly said she doesnt really like looking at stuff and looking at clothing in the US cuz nothing fits hahaha. What a PERFECT GIRL!!!! We would go in and out of stores so quickly for her.

She wanted to check out coach and there was a big ass line for like 3 hours... we kept walking by then leaving to go somewhere else hoping the line would dwindle... after the 3rd check it finally was clear, but the cash register line was absurd inside, so we just said forget it, and bounced.

We drove all the way back to her place near JFK airport and unfortunately I was not allowed to stay due to her homestay mom? dont ask.

I ended up meeting up w/Arch in the city later at one and one and having a blast over there. I literally changed in the car w/o a shower to meet them out around 10 and somehow got a parking spot really close to there. We danced the night away after I ate a chicken wrap at the bar upstairs. Eventually I walked to Gav's to sleep that night after getting too trashed to drive home hahaha.

Sunday I played some ball and Sly came to watch. I went to hang w/Daigo, picked up Ivan a bit later after dropping sly off at the grocery store and bounced to Farmington for another week of work.
drove to farmington after hanging w/gav and daigo.

No comments: