There's more to Monday! After work and after dinner I called the chick but didn't get an answer. I used to be great at leaving messages but these days being out of practice hurts me severely. I was not only repetitive, I didn't leave my damn phone number!!!! I know, I know, we have call waiting, you can check your vmail and check message details, but as JC always says... "You can't let the girl fuck it up." By not leaving the number, she could get lazy, or just not feel like it. I feel like usually you have to talk girls into things for some reason. Who knows, I just know you have to.I still really couldn't believe she didn't call back. Maybe she was too drunk when she met me? Maybe she wasn't really interested? Weird because of the great vibe I got... Maybe it was just that I called before 3 days.... Sunday, Monday is only 2 days :(
Tuesday I worked then did work all night after going to dinner at the formerly known as Agave (JD Homers). It was nice, very cheap. There wasn't more selections than regular bar food, so I got mini meatball parm sliders (they were decent). The guacamole was from agave (not sure why) but it was really really good!!!!
Wednesday didn't do much either; I went swimming and chatted up a cute married chick that also was swimming. Nothing much came of it, just that she was from NYC. She left soon after. I pretty much saw her every morning at breakfast and didn't really converse much as I was w/my team and she was w/hers.
We later at China pan; I wasn't very hungry, so I just had wonton. It's a shanghainese restaurant that makes pretty good food. Whenever I eat oranges there after the meal though I feel nauseous for some reason. Needless to say, when I realized this, I no longer ate oranges there, nor any other restaurant for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment