So I've been back in the US for about 5 days and it has been fairly eventful outside of work. Monday, I did some work and in the evening went to the mall to scheme on chicks with Manolo. We really didn't fare all that well as we were fairly passive. To be honest there weren't that many that met standards. The few that did, we definitely attempted with maybe 50% of them (poor percentage). We rolled up into Guess where girl A was cute and girl B was not. B approached us and asked what we were looking for to which I promptly answered, "a girlfriend." She promptly said no other words and fled like she had just wrapped her lambo around a pole (sound familiar Lance Briggs?). I'm not really sure why neither of us decided to chat up girl A, probably because we both love men.
Club Monoco was our next venue. We noticed there was a really cute slender indian looking girl in a sleek tight black dress. She was helping a customer and took an ABSURD amount of time. We literally went up and down the men's section twice at an extremely slow pace when she finally finished. I realize now that it didn't matter what we were doing in the time she was helping the customer; she couldn't have noticed because she was doing just that, HELPING THE CUSTOMER. So when I knew we had her attention I started fanning myself as the temperature must've been in excess of 85 inside. That prompted, "Yeah, it's so hot in here." I turned and replied, "Yeah, why doesn't management turn the a/c on??" "That's just it, it IS on!" "No it's not." "Yeah, it really is!" "No... it's not, it can't be." "Well it is, but it's still so hot that I'm standing next to this fan." "Well, management lied to you, it can't be on." "Yeah, I don't know, it's too hot." "Well, I'm sure they do it just so their employees wear skirts." "Hahahahaha!"
And with that I decided to stop conversation reasons unbenownst to myself. For all that could analyze that conversation, it was going great; why would our hero just stop?! No clue. I really have no reason. I think I just ran out of things to say. Here is where we must find ways of improvement. I think at this point we can always pull out things like, so how was your weekend/what are you doing this weekend/tonight, how has work been today? Lines of that nature. Then we can follow up with a number close. I think we should be very conscious that we screwed this up and improvement is necessary next time. That's the only circumstance where this conversation did not become a complete failure.
Well Tuesday I hung out with Martin; we played some "The Show '09" which is a baseball game that is straight NASTY!!! They have small things like players before the game laughign with each other, and the graphics and gameplay are very very good. I really love baseball games; the only problem is when you play a season/dynasty, the season are just too freaking long!!!!
Martin ended up scoring 4 runs in the 1st, before Jon Lackey settled down and gave up 1 run over the next 5 innings. Martin's Mets were shutting down my Angels until young Tsuizzie figured out hitting/pitching and exploded for a 2 run 3rd and 4 run 5th inning to go up 6-5. Unfortunately, Delgado destroyed a 3 run homer after 4 runs already scored in the 7th inning against a not so tired Jon Lackey. The Angels did their best to mount a comeback against surprising long reliever K ROD who came in the 7th. We scored 2 runs, but couldn't score any in the final inning for a 11-8 loss. The Angels left the bases loaded twice (with less than 2 outs both times) which killed them.
Wednesday I just stayed home, watched some basketball and went to bed early. I spoke with Michilene for a bit and realized I shoudl've scheduled a trip to Portland around my Vegas trip at the end of the month to go visit her. It would be nice to see her. We are hoping to plan a fishing outing if I ever make it over there.
Last night I went over to Corey's (a former TCNJ Lions Tennis teammate of mine) place; me, him and Jenna (his gf) drove over to All-Stars in Bordentown to watch some games and get some grub. The place was expansive and expensive as well, but their portions were also expansive and I left a happy boy after only getting through half my chicken Florentine (chicken topped w/mozzerella, spinach and crab meat) and Penne Pasta. I must shout out their quesadillas... big as hell.
We retired to his place and fired up the laptops and played poker side to side; I on Bodog, he on Pokerstars. I ended up getting 2nd in a $9 superturbo for a $17 profit while not cashing a $15 turbo for a total profit of? $1. He had a 0.10/0.25 cash game opened with a $16 3 table sit and go that he decided to be 5/6 in chips with 3 people <10bbs.
As for my weekend, I set up a tennis lesson tomorrow at 10AM; since I haven't played tennis in almost 2 months, I am going to hit with Corey tonight for 30 min. Then we'll prob play poker together before hopefully going out somewhere to scheme on chicks. Jenna actually told me she'd get her friend to come out (a small slender asian chick who apparently dresses well and wears really nice shoes). Since I'm all about the ladies, I have no problems with her meeting us.
Anyone else got plans for the weekend??? Holler at me!
No comments:
Post a Comment