5.09.2009

New income

Last night I warmed up for my lesson this morning with Corey. We played for maybe 20 min and I was already gassed. My wrists have become chopstick thin; I'm not even joking. Horrible; my wrist started getting sore after hitting a few.

Later, I spoke with my cousin Mark on Skype and may go visit him in Toronto sometime this summer; it's a great excuse to check out Canada in the summer and the ladies in Canada (I shouldn't be telling any dudes this) are really really cute. I'm not sure if Toronto can top Calgary though, that place is just full of the good looking ladies.

Afterwards I met up w/Corey, Jenna, Roger and Xina at Chickie's and Petes. We ordered wings which were surprisngly not very spicy despite there being an extremely strong aroma that made you choke up if you directly took it into your lungs. We also got "crab fries" which are fries sprinkled with old bay (delicious).

It was nice to see all my old friends from college (not all, but all except Jenna are old friends from TCNJ). We just shot the shit and enjoyed each other's company. They actually ordered a beer tower which was cool to have at our table. Xina ordered red headed sluts, and for those of you who don't know (basically only me), those are shots. Christina ordered, "Can we get 2 Red headed sluts?" I added, "make that 3" meaning an actual red head. No one really understood it becaues you can't really figure out the joke based on that comment; the waitress ended up actaully bringing 3 shots. "Ohhh, I actually meant to bring a red headed slut, not the shot." She laughed, "Well I'll keep a look out for you." "Thanks." I kept the joke up most of the time when she came back, but she never understood it at first. Odd; this waitress was a bit weird as well.

Jenna had said her friend was supposed to come out Friday night, but she never ended up coming because she was drinking wine in New Hope? Come on! Now, should I be excited about meeting a girl described as "slender, dresses really nice and wears really nice shoes?" To me this means she's not attractive; no mention is made about her looks/attractiveness level although a positive is she is not "nice" which would be a dagger. (Editor's note, Jenna actually mentioned that night that she was cute, the description mentioned earlier was from the night before when she realized I should meet her friend).

That brings up another point; why does everyone feel the need to introduce me to asian chicks? I don't get it; is it becaues they think I only like asian chicks? Or is it taht the asian chicks only want to date asian guys? I'm not sure; but whoever reads this, PLEASE... FEEL THE NEED TO INTRO ME TO ANY OF YOUR ATTRACTIVE FRIENDS... I don't even care if your dog looks like Lisa MacKay (See Above), INTRO ME... it can even be a chihuahua... well, actually, you gotta draw the line somewhere right?

It was a great night, and I really enjoyed meeting up w/my buddies. Again, shout out to Corey, Jenna, Xina and Roger. Holla!

No comments: