5.13.2009

Hump Day and everything that goes before it

The end of hump day is approaching and I really don't have much to report. My monday was pretty much boring; I got a lot of work and completed it during the day. I really don't remember what I did that night; I may have tried to do some more work and talk to some friends on the phone.

Tuesday I completed work all morning and drove up to Patterson in the afternoon to visit w/my bro Ebin. It was a good time; we got to talk and I really enjoyed seeing him. He had to eat around 4:30 so I only got to be around him for like 30 or so min and of course drove back in the terrible traffic on the parkway around 5. It really wasn't all that bad though save for a couple accidents that people love gazing at. Does it really make sense that there would be an accident on the complete opposite side of the road AFTER TREES; no one really should be able to see this, yet everyone slows down to basically a halt to look and then speeds up again!??!? REALLY?!?!?! This is why I wasted 10 min of my life?!?!?! I digress...

I got home and got a call from old friend Christie; she had a meeting to go to before she would come over my place to catch up; I haven't seen her in prob a year and a half although we live maybe 20 min from each other and she may be my only friend that lives in NJ now (sorry Martin and Corey). She gave me ample time to clean my house and that I did. I didn't get to clean all my SISTER'S SHIT FROM THE FOYER THOUGH. REMEMBER IT'S MY SISTER'S SHIT, NOT MINE. She arrived maybe 30 min after she said she left and by that time my TV room was spic and span (remember that??). We just talked about life, how she's more ambitious than me and rising through the ranks of external internal audit while I just do my thing and please my bosses. It was nice talking to her and even going over some game theory like the 3 day rule (damn girls know about that).

Today was decent too; I finished work early and went to martin's place to play some video games after work. We split 2 games of MLB the Show; I beat his Brewers with my D-Backs (Brandon Webb basically shut him down until the 8th because of a throwing error). Then he beat my 'stros with the Mets. It was a close game that I tied up in the 9th, but then he scored 3 runs in the 10th and I coudln't do anything against Pedro Feliciano's filthy curve.

As I drove over to my friend Caitlin R.'s place near TCNJ, I thoguht over the fact that I'd have a tennis lesson on Friday afternoon instead of Saturday; this is good news since I can sleep in on Saturday and just go over to Ebin's place whenever I want to hang. I don't know what I'll be doing though Sat night; maybe hang w/Justin, maybe city... who knows... I don't know if I'll have enough time.

As for Caitlin and I, it was just two old buddies catchin up. I in the swivel chair, her in her extremely comfortable looking bed. We sat for 2 hours and caught up on each others lives like two old ladies. She told me she actually reads this, so that means I'll have to give her a shout out!!!! Unfortunately she said it sounds too much like a chick writing and that I sound like 1 big Vagina (I do). She said this is too long; but then there'd be no info! I really like her bluntness because that way I can improve. By the way, have you ever heard of a girl who doesn't like men w/long hair?!?!?!?!

I left Caitlins, returned home and proceeded to just hop online to burn some time as I really don't feel like going to bed. I played 2 online tourneys for $1.25 each; airballed the short handed one and finished 1st in the 9 handed one (YES!) Sucking out a10 vs aq to get into the money and then sucking out a6 vs. 8s to finish first for a whopping 3.4 profit!!! It's more impressive when you think that's basically 300% ROI.

Well that's about it for today. I'd like to thank Caitlin R. for actually reading my blog (although she stopped). She'll be commenting on how terrible my positive spin on life is, so look forward to that all of you (1 people that read this).

No comments: