5.23.2009

So Amazing!


Kanye really says it best. I just finished watching Cavs/Magic and what a freaking game. Magic mount a huge comeback after a power surge in the 4th quarter. Hedo hits a shot to go up 2 w/1 sec left in Pavlovic's face and looks like he just wno the game, basically trash talking and such. I love Hedo; I always thought he was a good player since his Sacto days. Unfortunately for him and the Magic (and Stacy) the freaking best player in the league ran to the basket, got stopped, ran back to the 3 pt. line and got separation from Hedo. Caught the inbounds pass at the top of the 3 pt line, set his feet, rose and banged the 3 home for the 1 point win. It was unbelievable seeing the shot in real time. LeBron hits the shot and ran around like a mad man. Pavlovic was grabbing him, they jump in with Varejao and the entire Cavs bench, then everyone is just mobbing them. It looked like a walk off home run in baseball, except everyone was in tank tops or suits. It was truly amazing watching big Z jumping around so happy. He's an old 7 ft guy that looks like he couldn't be excited about anything. Really amazing.

Anyway today was a bit frustrating. I did some work and it was really tough. I had to reconcile some stuff and it was just too difficult. I tried doing extra work, so I wouldn't be so jammed (thanks Gav) next week before I'm off to Vegas. It looks like I'll haev to do some work over the weekend and hope that the work doesn't turn out too difficult. It is really annoying though doing something that should be easy and ends up being more tedious than originally expected.

I also taught some tennis today for 2 hours. I made my guy run and I ran with him. It was really tough. He broke both strings on his racquets and for the last half hour we just did conditioning stuff. It was great for both of us. I mean, I don't need to lose weight, but i'm sure I'll get more cut. I just need to do some more pushups.

In more good news, I took some money off bodog and receieved the check within the same week! I shoudl be cashing all my stuff tomorrow which is nice. I'll haev a lot of money to bring w/me to Vegas (going to lose freaking all of it).

Gotta sign off and sleep. I'm gonna try to not look at a screen tomorrow unless it's for work.

No comments: