4.24.2009

That's so novice, I'm so polished, I got a little right to be snobbish

So young Tsuizzie karaoke'd "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" and received applause; believe it!!!! I was told my deep voice would sound real nice for chinese songs and that I look like some asian singer? Who knows. I'll let you know which one when I find out the name and google.

Today I felt real dizzy due to lack of sleep and my stomachache from yesterday. I had a bought with KFC and lost (too much oil). I woke up today at 4AM w/stomach pains. During the day I really just couldn't focus and had to call it a day at 3. Went home and slept for 3 hr.

At around 7 Ruru picked me up to go eat at her bro's restaurant. It was a buffet of sorts. I got some mongolian cooked beef, fried noodles, an apple hand roll, salmon sashimi (a must) and some pastry w/frosting. It was all pretty good, but I ended up getting too much food and not finishing a lot due to my stomach. In asia, the people get pissed at you if you buy their food and waste it; the busgirl gave us a nasty face when we said we were done. Her bro even told me 3 times not to waste food although he knew my stomach was all jacked up. Oh well.

Afterwards she drove us to a cliffside where we enjoyed milktea and coffee while relaxing with a mystical view of the lights of a city (not sure which) below us. We basically pulled up to a cart on the side of the road; it has its own dirt parking lot w/plastic lawn chairs facing the city below. Really beautiful and soothing to relax after a long week of work with someone you enjoy spending time with. It really was just what the doctor ordered.

We spent maybe 2 hours there and eventually she brought me home. I think we're gonna go see a movie tomorrow at this theater where I believe the seats recline 100% flat like first class. I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments: