I just found out today that the cleanup hitter is getting married soon... why didn't anyone tell me this?!?!?! My friend said she knew, and thought I knew. Wow, hilarious. If I had known this, I definitely would NOT have called her up. Odd that she didn't mention this at all during our date?!?!?!
Just booked my room in Shanghai at the Rendezvous Merry Hotel near my buddy Alba. I haven't seen my girl for about 7 years??? We met during a summer camp (where I met my girl Ashley) after my freshman year of college (I was 19!!!). Wow so me and Ashley have been friends for 7 years too!!! Anyway, Alba is a spaniard who was just doing a quick foreign exchange program over the summer in the US to learn some English. We got to know each other over a month and other than that have been emailing/sending mail back and forth over the pond for the last 7 years. Last year when I was in Taiwan, she was in Beijing working; I called her up to talk. We hadn't spoken on the phone probably in 6 yrs. Just so happened this year I was able to finally be in the same city as her, and after 7 years will finally see each other again!!! Really pumped about this. Any of you have a friend like Alba where you haven't seen each other for x yrs because you live in different continents!??!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment