4.05.2009

Shot Down Again

Sunday went about as well as Saturday did.

I reluctantly woke up after somewhat of a late night at around 9:45 to catch the ending to the terrible Nova/UNC game. I unfortunately did not get to see the MSU/UCONN game as the highlights looked pretty solid. (Note: Stanley Robinson got severely facialed in this game... do you remember who got facialed in the 2008 big east tournament by Joe Alexander? You got it. Stanley Robinson).

After the game I decided to try givin cleanup a call. She picked up not knowing my number (as I had just gotten a sim card for a cell phone) and told me she was searching for a dog to buy on the internet. We spoke for a bit and I asked her if she had time today to chill. She politely shot me down saying she was going dog shopping later; I asked the next obvious question and she replied, "No, I am goin to Hong Kong tomorrow" WHEN THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TIME THEN????? "When do you have time to hang out then?" "Well, I guess you're leaving Friday, so does Thursday work?" Horrible. I just told her this was ok, but I'd only see her Wed at work and Thursday night before I left. Who knows what she thinks now. This was pretty frustrating as I was pretty sure I could at least do something with this chick. I even took my friend's advice and tried to talk her into hanging out w/me instead of the plans she had, but she said impossible. I asked if I could "cut the line" and she laughed and said no. I just told her to give me a call if after she mulls it over. Any ideas here? I think I'm just gonna ignore her... even if she asks me to hang out during the week. I am just pretty frustrated with that situation because I discussed w/her friday that I would schedule something w/her. Am I expected to call her every night while the holiday is going on??? I Don't know. I think it's pretty clear she doesn't want to hang, because she made plans on Sunday instead of keepin it open, but I did contact her last min... We already discussed it though!!!

Enough with that. I ended up walkin around the mall and into a Jack Jones (Euro brand) store. The workers kinda swarmed me (everyone asks me where I'm from and is very interested once I tell them not from here). I was feelin a lot of love and I eventually just asked the one girl who was helping me out if she wanted to have dinner w/me after work. She seemed confused; I realize now it's due to the fact that Chinese girls really are not used to being chased that hard. I think there's a checklist you must follow to get w/a chinese girl: 1) talk to her for at least 5 minutes about anything when you first meet. 2) Ask for her phone number (they will always give it to you) 3) Call and talk on the phone 4) Ask her out on a date after you talk on the phone at least once or twice (still not sure how long you have to do this as I haven't pulled a date yet using only phone). 5) Uncharted territory, nothing else to note.

Well after getting 3 rejections w/in 24 hr I thought I'd take it easy a bit and work out. I did some biceps and squats (the usual) but this time I followed it with a cool shower and 15 min in the steam room (very interesting experience). I followed that up with another cool shower, sat by the pool for 15 min, then took a dip in the pool for 15 min (I should mention I learned this technique from a girl I met at a sauna... this is supposed to be really healthy not only for your skin but for your body as well).

I began watching the Sopranos today; very interesting show with the psychological aspect and the excitement that goes along with each episode. Guy surprisingly has a real tough life with a lot of problems.

Not much else for today before I hit the hay. May do some work or watch one more episode before I take it down. Thanks to whoever has been submitting answers to the polls. I really think that's a cool gadget to add to my blogs.

No comments: