4.06.2009

Ain't Sayin Nothin' New

Today was an extremely unproductive day from all aspects of life for me. I was supposed to have lunch w/the masseuse and friend, but they apparently woke up late (or forgot to tell me they were teases) and had to back out. We have just been sprinkling some texts during the day back and forth. I actually thought cleanup called, but it ended up being a false alarm and made me look like a stalker (maybe I am one?). I sent her a text askin if she called and got "no I didn't" in response.

I got a few things for work done; downloaded a lot of stuff to prepare for next week in Taiwan. I really miss Taiwan, although I was in Taipei and this time I'll be in Taichung. Here's a link to the hotel if you're interested. 5 star once again.

I ate 1 jalapeno spicy noodles today. I say 1 jalapeno because there are 0 to 3 jalapenos at the ramen place 0 being not spicy to 3 being the most. By the end of the bowl I could barely take two bites of the noodles; my mouth was on fire!!! I bought 3 mini tarts to munch on when I got home as I prepared to embark on my first poker in a couple weeks.

After about an hour and 20 min of free poker, I busted out of the 2700 person tournament in 353 a long ways away from the 27 that actually get paid. I really miss poker. Recently my account got locked by Bodog because I attempted one incorrect password over here. I had played the night before and actually won pretty nicely, but the next night a one password try lock out?!?! Come on!!!! I was thinking maybe in China poker is illegal so that's why they did it, but the poker site still works as does Full Tilt. Who knows what's going on. I better not have that money taken away from me. It's taken me almost 4 yr to build up that bankroll!!!

Tonight I got a bit tired of looking at a screen, so I went downstairs to take a walk, but spied the singer was entertaining guests in the lounge so I stopped by to watch. The hostess was a tall one, so I spoke to her a bit about that fact before I changed my focus to the singer. As I walked in, she saw me and did her customary wave to me (I haven't seen her wave to anyone else, although I never really looked at anyone else). Throughout the 20 min or so I was there, she'd look at me, smile, do an awkward dance step on purpose and laugh with me and also did a "all I'm thinking about is You" finger point while singing. All positive signs. I didn't feel like waiting more so I decided to go out for a walk, come back and maybe see what she's up to tonight or for the rest of the week. As soon as I walked outside, I realized it was raining, so i turned around and here I am numberless.

I'll leave it at that for tonight. Until tomorrow.

No comments: