So the last couple days have been very nice to me numbers wise. After the night market on Monday night. Aside from the the standard 1 day wait to contact, that morning I went down as usual to breakfast. There are 3 cute girls at the breakfast buffet working; 1 was there the first day as the hostess who is a little more curvy and uses her 9 rated smile alot. There is also a girl in white who usually cleans up after tables who looks really mysterious as her hair falls over her face over one eye. I think it really helps her attractiveness level; the closer she got, the worse it got (but she still is a 6 when all is said and done). The last one died her hair a bit reddish/copper color which works very well for her. I really like the tuxedo she rocks; really makes her seem extremely sexy and takes attention of her body which is really just not there.
I'd say that's a wonderful lineup to work with every morning. I noticed her eye contact with me lasted longer than the usual Hi, it's nice to see you; why are you looking at me so long, F you, look. This was more of a, I'm interested a bit in you because you're so tall, have such a sexy voice, look like a baller and most of all are so so pretty, but maybe that's just me. I was able to chat a bit with her, and used the opportunity to point out that I had not seen her the past couple days. She noted it was because she took vacation (looked happy I noticed) and said she attended a friend's wedding. She followed with, "It kind of sucks because I don't want to get married so sometimes I don't like weddings because my family members and friends start asking me." I recognized this from somewhere (hint hint: my ex-gf). This is a great comment to hear from a lady. I cut off the convo and went to work.
Wednesday was judgement day. I strutted into the breakfast area to find Ruru there smiling as usual. I really got talked into Ruru; I feel in life, sometimes when there is census telling you to go another way, I Follow the census; this happens w/music sometimes and w/chicks. I did notice the other two at first, but really got a lot of vibe from Ruru. When I left, I made good eye contact w/her and she actually talked to me to the point where I had to stop and stay behind. We discussed a bit about the fact that I'm not really great at Chinese. SHe then had to take a customer to a seat, and I walked off (the best thing to do is to NOT wait around for a lady.) I saw her go back to the hostess desk and waited a minute to walk back confidently, "Would you lke to hang out sometime?" "Yes" "Well can you write your # down? What's your name?" "Ruru, here it is."
We discussed that Friday would probably work; I left it at that. That afternoon I texted my girl Tutu and eventually got on the phone w/the youngster. I told her in the evening around 7 that I was indeed off from work and for her to call me after work (possibly 1230) if she wasn't tired, and if I wasn't asleep, I would go out w/her. She aked me several times if I was sure (as it is textbook for girls to attempt to talk a guy out of doing something w/them) and I emphatically answered, "Yes."
I fell asleep around 930 and woke to ringing at ~12:45. The date was set; she would scooter to my hotel and we'd cab it over to a bar w/live music. The musician/band was extremely entertaining. The lead guy was really funny and would (for example) bow after the female sung a solo. The female asked, "Is your back ok?" "Yeah it's fine, I'm bowing because people are clapping for me." "Nah, they clappin for me homie." HUUUUUUH!!!!!!!
I enjoyed a Kahlua while she enjoyed some sort of fruity cocktail. We munched on fries and chatted during/between and through sets they played. It was extremely enjoyable. At one point a dark black dude walked through the club that I could swear was my coworker, but it ended up actually just looking like an exact replica of him 10 yr older. He looked like the dude from "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" who is the leader of the black gangsters and doesn't really speak much; he just wears that big black hat.
We eventually left around 3:45 when it was about to close; Tutu nicely told me that instead of cabbing back to the hotel to scoot home, we'd get a cab, take her home, then I'd go home from her place (I preferred her coming to my hotel). I agreed but still offered (and was rejected) my bedroom to her as it WAS getting a bit late. She told me she'd call a cab instead of use a st. cab because the phone cabs are safer and won't steal your money (as in they won't drive around aimlessly and collect more fare than what should be collected). I thought this was very admirable and kind of her. I dropped her off and said, "Hug?" She politely and awkwardly looked and said, "Uhhh, bye bye." Rejected again.
The night still was a success. Now I lay in my hotel bed, ready for a nap before a big date w/Ruru. I am starting to really like it here.
11th day of Taiwan statistics:
# total: 4
Contact made: 4
Dates: 1
No comments:
Post a Comment