12.31.2009

The Decade that Passed

Great decade. I graduated HS to start off and now I'm a man.

Hard to believe Y2K was 10 yr ago, 9/11 was almost 9 yr ago, and my whole college life has passed me by. It's been really the defining decade of my life. I really felt college shaped me into the man I am today. I made great diverse friends, reconnected w/my HS friends and continue to live a happy, healthy, joyous life.

The last decade was filled w/predetermined goals I always took for granted, like graduating HS and getting a job. What I didn't plan well was my new goals after I accomplished them. This decade I think is a perfect lift off for planning and creating goals for myself in order to be a better and more productive person.

Most of all, I plan on not wasting as much time anymore. Sometimes I sit in front of the TV and computer and just surf facebook, twitter, cardplayer.com, espn.com, gmail, and other things just to burn time. I'll even play minesweeper, hearts and solitaire to pass time...

NO MORE! I'm going to start working on personal projects, business ideas, reading for work, reading training materials, and trying to find ways to improve myself.

I also plan to use more moisturizer, as my skin is very dry and plan to plan to go to sleep 30 min earlier so I have more time to apply moisturizer and maybe floss more and do more cleanly things to keep my skin/body healthy.

I'm looking forward to develop into a master flirt too. I am doing very well in the articulation department. I can hold conversations, I can start them well, I just don't really close well. I need to find that mortal kombat killer instinct. I don't mean I'm just going to try to hit up girls and never call. I plan on fostering relationships casual and/or serious as I really love learning more about girls of different cultures and backgrounds. I think everyone who has a serious counter part before they are 25 is just really missing out. I think most people strive for love, but I don't think people who are "in love" really know if they are or not... life's all about sample size and 1/5 is just not enough. What do I know, maybe i'm just bitter.

There should be some follow up to this post, I just wanted to get something out so I can tell you what happened NYE!

Here's to the next 10 years!!!

No comments: