I completed a trade early in the week w/daigo to get calvin Johnson and give away shonn greene and an 8th round pick; I felt it was a pretty equal trade as I am selling out for this year while he can stockpile keepers and picks for next year. I'm pleased because Calvin ended up helping me win big over Mitch last week.
Thursday night we went to LA and talked to coco. Went to NB after; finally stepped up and talked to a girl named olga randomly at Knight Club. My friend thought she was feelin him dance wise, but I could tell she was bored so I decided to just say what's up and engage her. I messed up when her friend came over; i tried to find a way to engage both, but I couldn't get her attention. Eventually Olga bounced cuz her friends moved. Oh well.
Friday went to hang w/Rishi who got acl surgery; we just chilled around and I later went to Hobo. 340 grille was EMPTY so we went over to another place near it with a lot of people. We walked in and the ladies were aplenty. We did a lap and hung out on the side. I walked through with Kunal and noticed the blonde lookin at me, so I gave her the Kodak. She gave it back and looked away; I Felt she didn't want to be bothered so I was about to leave, but a group of 3 girls asked for a pic to be taken; I obliged, then turned aroudn to see the blonde staring AGAIN. I decided to talk and found her name was Marissa; she seemed a bit shy and I kept tryin to pry her open w/some questions, but alas it wasn't gonna happen; she shut down because she was kind of drunk I guess (and not interested). Later I had an ADAMS discussion with Kunal; we just discussed how it came about and why it was so great; obviously he loved it.
Saturday morning I went into NYC and had a delicious brunch at Bourbosa. There was great convo; I actually found out we both actually ask wait staff for pointers on what to eat which is amazing hahaha. Andy freaking hates when I do that.
Afterwards I played ball with Anand. We drove to Secaucus Rec Center only to find rec ball all day on the schedule. We passed a court outdoors with a couple younger kids playing so we stopped and joined them. There were a couple good kids and it was fun. I had a real sick drop step but missed the layup that had everyone saying OOOOO, but yeah no points. I'm happy I completed the move really well though.
Later that night we set up poker w/rat and Mit. I got aces; Anand bet into me, I pushed all in post flop with only mit to really worry about. Mit folds, so I am comfortable; Anand says "you act well" and I decide to flip my cards over for some reason. We all wondered what I was doing as Anand didn't even call yet. Wow.
Later, I picked up jacks, smooth called, waited for a raise and went all in for about 12. Got Amit and Mit both to call and my js held against 2 KQs for a $40 pot!!!
After a bit I went to NYC to meet up w/Neha @ Solas. There were a lot of people around. I met Bhrina's friend Priya who was slammin and saw Melinda, Krishna, Jeff and others.
Sunday did nasty in Fantasy. Big win over Mitch to put me over .500!!! I'm really just worried about Eric now as we are tied (I have the tie breaker) for the final playoff spot. If I win out I can possibly get a bye if Mitch loses out, but that's doubtful. We'll see.
11.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment