11.30.2009

Going Back to Cali Cali

So Sunday night I returned home to sleep; I was to leave w/my fam from Princeton to go to EWR together with my Aunt driving us there.

We breezed through check in and security as I am elite on Continental. I ate half a wrap at 7:30AM which tasted decent (good salsa). The flight took a long 5.5 hrs. It was an old plane where passengers shared a small TV screen from above (wack). Continental was not impressive this time, althought the food served (omlet in a wrap casing) was pretty good and unexpected as they told us there was only going to be a snack provided. I did my usual Airline magazine Sudoku and passed out for a half hour. Then I did some more sudoku and watched "4 Christmases" with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon which was suprisingly funny. I like Reese Witherspoon; I am surprised she did something like this.

When we touched down, we immediately got all of our luggage and we waited about an hour for my sister to show up. We immedaitely headed to In N Out to get lunch and relaxed at her place at Stanford for a while.

Sylvana came through and my dad decided to stay behind, shower and rest while we went to Napa to check out the sites. Unfortunately we got there around 5 and everything was closed and we didn't know where to go (nor did my mom or me drink). We turned around and went back home; perfect timing as we met rush hour traffic.

It was a tough day and when we got back home I think we may have hit up Scott's Seafood in Palo Alto. It was freaking delicious. When we got back to Sylvana's place in Santa Clara I went to sleep immediately; I was exhausted. My back was done from sitting in the back seat of the car for 3 hours after the 5.5 hr flight.

No comments: