Tuesday morning we set out and got to SFO w/in 30 min. It was a bit sad to leave such a beautiful coast and Syl, but I got on the flight and 6 hr later I was in NJ.
I was unhappy that there was directv was in service. Why would I be unhappy about DirecTV? You get no free movies and had to pay for the service ($6) so obviously i didn't pay. The way to Cal there were plenty of movies to choose from and a selection of TV shows all on demand. That made it worse. I decided just to do some sudoku and listen to music.
The food was ok, there was this weird bbq turkey sandwich... I actually ate the leftovers of my aisle mate which some would say is disgusting (I call that economical hahahaa).
I talked w/a dude who went to raiders game w/his son (a jets fan) and he said there were no problems; they had a lot of fun and they made it out alive (his son wore a freaking jets jersey).
So when we touched down again, my computer bag came out literally first, then the 2nd checked bag came like 25 min later. How does that happen both times on my trip... pretty annoying. My dad was pickin me up, so it was a bit more annoying since we couldn't just leave immediately; he had to wait around for me which sucked for him.
11.04.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment