I vowed to change some habits in the new year, and that I have. I've been working a lot harder on CPEs the past couple weeks. Any off time from work, I'll be looking at my cash flows book, or doing an auditing principles training online. So far in 2 weeks I've accumulated 5 CPEs and on chapter 3 of 10.
I've been working on skateboarding; I haven't fallen in a long time (I've fallen off the board, but not off my feet). I skateboarded while gav ran sprints in NYC which was cool. I'm starting to want to do tricks, but I feel like I should practice skating goofy first. Who knows; I've enlisted Chris Lees for help... I just asked him on facebook what I should practice first.
Aside from that I've been going out and trying to be more active, although it hasn't been VERY active. I've had a big opportunity at the mall w/some older chick that I thought was cute but Daigo did not. We were talking for a while in line (it started with "has the line been moving?" and escalated to what days of shopping are good, what kind of deals are good, where she went for vaca. It did not however, escalate to give me your # to hang out sometime. The girl in front of us (w/a kid and wedding ring) was looking at us like longingly and smiling because she knew I was gettin my flirt on. There were only 2 cashiers in the house, so the line was taking a while. I was going to ask for the # when she was on deck for a cashier. I never like getting a number while there's still time to talk... but I need to change this idea because, of course, I did not get it eventually. Right when she was on deck a 3rd associate comes and ruins it for me. I should've gotten it a lot earlier.
Last night I was at the bar w/Reshma and we were there to pick up; unfortunately in Morristown, the college kids were still home, so it was PACKED all over the place. We were at George & Martha's first, Hopper, then Sonas. She's a good sport as she said she'd love to watch me holler... I felt bad at first, but then at Sona's there was a ridiculous girl w/a dime face that was standing near us, so I started talkin to her. Lauren from Denville. Unfortunately, after a loto f talking found out she had a BF. She said he was in Vermont Snowboarding. I said perfect, then she could come over tonight.... HUUUUUUUUUUUH.
I WILL have a blog post about something outside of my life soon.
1.16.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment