So we went down to Borgata on Saturday for Namrata's and Vandana's bday celebrations. There was plenty of money thrown around for the weekend. I hopped in the ML and cruised down in about 2 hours. We chit chatted and were there in a jif.
We started off checking in and meeting anand in the food court. We picked up some chicken sandwiches at fat burger (these are the best chicken sandwiches anywhere, to me. Just plain chicken breast w/lettuce and tomato), and i was rejected for the first time all weekend by the cashier.
We set our stuff down in our rooms (we split 2 rooms and a suite). Everyone met up in the suite and I followed Rishi & Ridhi down to the tables. We went to Roulette 1st which could've been fun, but I was waiting to play other things. It's too much of a luck game to me.
After a profit by Rishi we went over to Caribbean stud where I profited as well. Unfortunately, Rishi wanted to play BJ and I decided to follow him to a $15 table. We straight up got demolished by a dealer named Francis. At no point did we have any fun. I lost a $25 hand that turned into $75 because I split and doubled down on a dealer's 3. We ended up leaving heavily damaged. We walked around a bit more and I lost some money in poker when I flopped to ppair and got sucked out on as AK caught up.
We went to dinner at Metro; they had some very tasty cranberry bread (I got ripped on for ordering more bread). I also ordered some pasta that was decent, a little watery? We did notice a couple of cute girls sitting at a table near us, but we didn't approach because that's just weird at dinner.
We got ready for the club and unfortunately shelled out $85 each for bottle service. We were walked right in to our table and it was a pretty nice club, not too many people were there yet, but there were people dancing. The music was really good, the DJ did a great job, although there was a lot of dance/techno stuff that we didn't like much.
In the middle of the night I noticed a brunette with captivating eyes as I walked from the dance floor to the table. I was leaning against the railing in front of the table which had no glass below it, so I noticed that same girl come and sit down right below me. She looked up and smiled at me twice so I literally swung below the rail, got up in her grill and told her to dance w/me. Unfortunately she refused, so after asking twice I started giving her a lap dance. I started w/crotch in her face, then turned around. It was good, I think she spanked me a few times haha.
Later I got her up and we enjoyed each other's company. We talked, danced and chilled. I was really vibing with her, got her # really early and maybe should've left her earlier? She told me she was 32 and a masseuse in her home. She kept telling me she was really tired, so I suggested she come up to our room to chill. She quickly denied that attempt and we kept talking.
I think maybe that comment was a mistake. I never really get to invite chicks back to my place since I don't live in NYC and I don't come up w/those situations often in NJ, so it's a damn shame. I kind of got a little giddy to finally use it, so I must've f'd something up there. I even left her twice during the night, the 2nd time she was actually ironically leaving at the same time. She never came back and I thought that was pretty much all I was going to get, although getting the # earlier was key.
The rest of the night went well, Michael Phelps and Jay Sean made an appearance in the club. It was a lot of fun and at night I went to bed around 4AM. I was dead tired!!!!
Check the new Title picture, that's from that night. Poppin Bottles!!!
1.25.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment