9.01.2009

Long Trek Home

Well, it took 4.5 hr to get home. I went out w/Mit and it was indo mania at V lounge. I had a pleasant surprise meeting w/Alina which was nice. We also hung w/Kobe minus the sneakers.

Saturday relaxed, did laundry, then went to NYC and met italian friends of my friend. Then went to Vanessa's dumpling, and later walked around. We went to Time lounge which had a real nice atmosphere; great music, but my friend wasn't about being the only ones dancing in the whole place. We then hit up the view atop the Marriott Marquis; 10 dollar drinks. We unfortunately were sitting on the side where we didn't see the best view of NJ... we saw the other 75% of the view from the spinning bar.

Sunday went back to NJ; it took 2 hr to get home from NYC which was pretty excruciating, and then went on acela to work. I've been gettin killed at work.

No comments: