I currently have 4 girls numbers in Shenzhen; in the leadoff spot; Air China flight attendant. I called her once, exchanged one round of emails, sent her one more, and haven't talked to her again.
Batting 2nd, the masseuse; I've talked to quite a few times on the phone. I actually went back to the parlor again. I tried to remember her employee # (308 for those interested and in Shenzhen). First I incorrectly guessed 380 (she was busy); then I guessed 308, but wanted an oil massage. They said she wasn't "licensed" in the art, so I was out of luck. I told them I'd take another chick and they obliged. As I waited, the door was open and wouldn't you know it... young Ma LiDan strolled by and I yelled at her to come back. The young fawn looked totally surprised, shocked, shy and embarrased; her cheeks turned red when she saw me. She was just going to a customer's room when I stopped her. Using my charm, I succesfully talked the coordinator into handing young LiDan to me.
We conversed the whole time, but it seemed to not really go anywhere. After she was done, she left for a little to clock out, but returned to BS w/me for a little. She kinda stood by the doorway, "You want to sit down?" I inquired. "No." I was confused. She then later said she was getting off work; but I took this as, she had to get another customer (I didn't realize it was midnight already). When I did realize it after she said it again, my coworkers knocked on the door. What an involuntary cock block!!! I then just panicked; we were taking a company car home, so it would've been unprofessional to take a pro home (not really a pro HUUUUUH!!!). So anyway, that sucked cuz i guess she wanted to hang out after.
Third girl's # acquired was right after I left the 5th floor of the parlor to go to the first floor. The first time I went to the parlor (and got the masseuse's #), I stared at this girl who looked away and back again and away again. I told myself I might as well try. I walked into the dressing room that was littered w/as many naked dudes as towels. I took a quick shower because I thought the guy told me I had to. When I came out of the changing station I expected plenty of time to kick SERIOUS game until I realized my coworkers were already there (because they correctly realized showering was an option) unfortuantely; however, the chick asked the coworker if I was korean (hint hint: I want the hot beef injection). So as the elevator door opened, I asked her if she liked Korean guys, and it closed and yeah, I love dudes. I was hoping she'd be downstairs when I came back down, but of course not; why should I be rewarded for being such a bitch?
Wouldn't you know it? God smiled upon me when we returned for the 2nd massage. She was there again; how could young tsuizzie F this one up? Young Tsuizzie dashed out of the changing room hoping she'd be there this time. My coworkers were there again, but this time I said F it. We were waiting for the elevator, I pointed and said I remember you in chinese (actually all of this pimping I describe happens in Chinese). She started laughing and her and 3 girls started talking about how tall I was, and that I must be an out of countrier. I said hell yeah, USA and flashed the #1 passport in the world (actually I did not have my passport w/me)! And I could've made smores from how hot they were getting. Unfortunately, yes, I couldnt' get over my affection for men, and the elevator opened. This time I stared at her while the door closed, and, yes, the lady in the hat eye fucked the shit out of me. As I berated myself for being such a pussy, that was when I encountered the masseuse. After I was done botching her; I went back down and wouldn't you know, the 3rd chick was still there. "So quick" she inquired? "Yes, all I could think about was you, so I had to come right back down" "Really?" "yeah, why don't you.... " pause... thinking of how to say phone number... "give me your phone number and we can be friends (chinese way to say lets get some barbeque and get busy)" She said really? ok, pulls a pen out. Now I am only wearing my massage parlor issued clothing, w/no underwear, so obviously I have no paper (she should know this). I shot my left hand out quickly open palm up and she said "Really??" "Yeah, go for it". She wrote and said "Oh, this must tickle" I thought, it's gonna do more than tickle... She finished and I left.
Batting cleanup is a real cute girl (can't release details at this time). Need advice on this one; she told me thursday that we could hang sunday. I said I'll cordinate w/you on Friday, but we never really spoke. Should I call her Sunday during the day and ask if she's still cool w/hanging out? My idea is that I only have less than 2 more weeks, so I need to make at least some sort of contact this week for her to feel comfortable w/me. Then next week will be much easier to have her come back to the crib. I dunno, what do you think? I couldn't call yesterday and today because i was out all day until real late. Let me know son!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment